Friday, December 11, 2015

Wonderful Web Round Up






I've been really embracing a more minimalistic lifestyle. I love this piece on Minimalism for the Mind.

I finally decided on a backpack for Landry (it's wrapped under the tree!). We ended up getting the Fjallraven Mini (found on super sale!) because it is high quality, can withstand the rough and tumble life of a toddler, and if she tires of carrying it I can extend the straps to fit me!

Just like everyone else in the world I want to be best friends with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. So naturally I loved these 17 Female Friendship Truths as Told by Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.

“This experience is meant for you to be fully present. Put your phone down, treasure this time and give all the love you have." Great article on why Not Everything is Meant to be Shared. It can be hard in this day and age to remember some moments are a little more special and sacred when kept to yourself.

Did y'all know llamas are my favorite animal? Like one day I want to own one! So naturally I need these bowls.

I don't read nearly as much as I used to, but after reading through the 51 of the Most Beautiful Sentences in Literature and seeing some of my favorite literary quotes I am determined to make time to read a little more.

A few weeks ago I shared "What I'm For" and some of my blogging friends joined in! Be sure to check it out, especially if you are needing an extra dose of positivity today. What Emma's ForWhat Nicole's ForWhat Hilary's For, and What Kathleen's For.

I've been back and forth on whether I want to add a Chemex to my coffee brewing arsenal. But now that they've partnered up with TOMS I might just have to give in after Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...