Friday, November 27, 2015

Wishlist: Comfy Cozy

*Brittany tested and approved! 
After Thanksgiving I am officially in winter mode. The trees are bare, days are shorter, and it's finally getting colder. All I want to do is cozy up in my comfiest clothes and sip ALL the warm beverages.

I have really been wanting to step up my loungewear game since becoming a stay-at-home mom. Some days when I know we don't have a lot on our agenda I prefer to stay in something comfy and easy instead of jeans. I could just wear pjs but I feel so less productive in pjs and I like being in something that if someone dropped by I would be presentable or if I needed to run out really quick I wouldn't have to change.

My Hello sweatshirt is one of my favorite sweatshirts! It is so soft and comfy and I love the buffalo plaid. Joggers have become all the rage and I love that they are a more presentable sweat pant. I know leggings as pants is a huge controversy, but sometimes you just gotta do it (as long as your butt is covered). These leggings are my favorite become they are super thick so no see-through and I love the yoga pant waist band. Also after a year of owning them they haven't faded in the wash.

In college I was all about buying packs of white men's v-neck tees to wear under sweatshirts, by themselves with scarves, etc. Well, since having a baby white is not the best color (so many stains), but this pack of grey and black v-neck tees is perfect for mixing and matching with a variety of outfits without paying a lot. This open-front cardigan would be perfect paired with the tees and leggings. Doesn't it look perfect for wrapping up in and sipping some hot chocolate?

I love my Lane Bryant bras but when hanging around the house I would love a wireless bra that is a little less structured. For the days I haven't yet gotten out of my pjs (we all have those days) I would love a lightweight robe to throw on when letting the dogs out.

Accessories are a great way to make a laid-back outfit look a little more appropriate when running errands (and added warmth). I have had this blanket scarf for a year and it is perfect for snuggly with when watching Landry play or for wearing. Moccasins are the best for throwing on with your big fuzzy socks. My Minnetonka's get tons of wear and are a perfect real shoe/slipper. I love the look of beanies for the winter time. They are functional but also cute and fun. 


What's your favorite comfy cozy items to wear?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...