Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015 Recap


I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween weekend! Halloween is definitely my 2nd favorite holiday. I love getting dressed up in costume and playing make believe. And now that I have a child it is even more fun! Unfortunately this year Daniel and I did not dress up with Landry but next year we are going to plan an epic family costume. 

Our downtown had a "Spooktacular" on Friday with trick-or-treating at some of the shops, inflatables for the kids, carnival games, and horse-drawn carriage rides through downtown. It was a perfect, low-key way to celebrate Halloween. Landry loved wearing her costume (like didn't even try to take the hood off) and getting to walk around. She even got her picture taken by our local newspaper and was on the newspaper website (bragging!).

Check out some pictures from our downtown fun! 









What were your halloween plans? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...