Friday, October 2, 2015

Wonderful Web Round Up


This apple crisp is so delicious and so easy to make! We used some of excess apples that we picked to make it. Also I think cooking/baking together might be our new couple hobby!

Landry is going to need some new shoes soon for fall/outgrowing her current shoes. We've pretty much stuck with moccasins, keens, and saltwater sandals so far (all types of shoes I wear too). I am wanting to get her some stylish slip-on shoes but I'm torn between pink converses (I have a pair so we could match), these TOMS (they would match so much and I LOVE TOMS), and these vans (fun and easy to get on). What do y'all think?

I love this simple truth "my choices are not a commentary on yours", more over on Yes and Yes.

I use to wear a watch every day when I was in high school. But overtime (and because of my cellphone) I have slowly quit wearing one. I want to disconnect more from my phone and I think having a watch would help me not carry my watch in my pocket constantly. I love this wood one.

Daniel is an amazing husband but there is something about your girlfriends! Here's 26 Reasons Why Close Female Friendships are the Best (Carter and Elisa... if y'all are reading this is us!).

Go check out my friend Maddie's (from TxSC) shop Folk Dream (obsessed with the name). I love this necklace with free spirit on it. Would be a great reminder that I am still a free spirit even as a mom.


What kind of interesting things have you found on the internet? Any big plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. All of those shoes are adorable but I think I like the TOMS best. They'd probably be most versatile.

    And I have a wood watch and love it, but the band is so big on me and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet! Maybe I'll make that a goal for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right about the TOMS being the most versatile. I am scouring online to possibly find some pre-loved ones a little cheaper. I hate paying retail for shoes when I know she will outgrow them soon!

      Good to know you love the wood watch, I was worried that it could be a little cumbersome.

      Delete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...