Friday, October 9, 2015

My New Resume


Lately I've been thinking about when I return to the workforce. When Landry starts elementary school I am considering either going to graduate school (I don't know what I want to study but I have some time) or going back to work possibly part-time. I've worried about how a 5 year absence from the workforce will look! My resume will be so outdated.

Then I started thinking about all the wonderful new skills and experiences I will have had during these 5 years. I thought I would show you my updated resume that reflects what my first year experience as a stay-at-home mom. Enjoy!


Of course this is in all fun, but it so interesting to think of the situations you experience as a mom and the skills you gain! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...