Monday, October 12, 2015

Daily Wears 10.12.15





I wore this to church Sunday. I am officially obsessed with this skirt. I've had it for 4 years but I am falling in love with it all over again. It is perfect for casual looks or slightly dressy. A couple of weeks ago I wore it as a dress for a more summery look, but I am fully embracing fall now! 

Yesterday was a glorious Sunday for us! Landry woke up at 5:15am but Daniel gave her some milk and laid her back down and she slept till 8:15am. I swear I heard angels singing! I can't tell you the last time Landry slept till 8:15!! It made for a very happy girl and an easy morning of getting ready for church. Every one was so happy and well rested we even had time to stop and take these pictures plus a few more! 



I love this picture of them! Absolutely adorable!! 
The only negative to Landry sleeping in... she fought her nap something terrible! Landry has been the type of child that we lay down awake and she falls asleep on her own after a few minutes. Not today though! Daniel actually had to hold her and rock her till she fell asleep and then transfer her to her crib. It was so sweet to walk into her room and see them both asleep in the glider. Those baby moments are fleeting now so it was great to have a glimpse back to it! 

After she woke up from her nap all three of us headed to the corn maze. Stay tuned for pictures from our corn maze adventure Wednesday! 

My Outfit Details
Sweater- thredUP (similar)
Skirt- Old Navy (similar)
Boots- Dr. Scholls
Bag- Fossil (similar
Necklace- The Giving Keys
Bracelets- Alex and Ani & Etsy
Earrings- Sophie Harper via Rocksbox 

Landry's Outfit Details 
Cardigan- Old Navy
Dress- GAP via Once Upon a Child (similar)
Sandals- Saltwater Sandals 
Necklace- Amber Necklace

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit and it sounds as if you are enjoying your new church. I LOVE the one of Landry with her hands spread out......sort of like "look at me". Tks. for sharing what is going on in your life. Sorry we haven't gotten up there to see you. We have simply been crazy busy......it may be Spring before we get there but haven't forgotten your precious invite. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand, fall has been super busy for us too!

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy a glimpse into your life, sweet gal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...