Thursday, October 22, 2015

Christmas Cards with Minted

*Minted graciously provided me my Christmas cards free of charge. However, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support this blog! 


Confession time... I am a notorious procrastinator. In college I would wait till the night before a huge assignment to do it. It would be completed in time but I would have stayed up all night doing it. I justify it by telling myself I do my best work under pressure.

But here's the thing, since having a child procrastinating is not an option. I am now living my life like a girl scout "always be prepared". Which means I decided NOT to wait till the last minute to get my Christmas cards ordered. That's right my friends, I already have my Christmas cards thanks to Minted. Come December 1st these bad boys are getting mailed out right away!

After spending a couple of hours scouring over Minted's website I finally narrowed down my choices and had Daniel help select the final one. It was so difficult to decide because each card is like a little piece of art. We chose this one because with everything going on in the world and all the strife and pain our biggest wish and hope this Christmas is for peace on earth and more kindness.

I was so impressed with the packaging of my Minted order. I also loved that there was a little sticker said "packaged by Darnell, for Brittany". Darnell you did a fantastic job with the packaging! Thank you!!

I love that the front has this little piece of art and the back I included pictures of our family along with a little note. We hadn't done family pictures this year but Minted gave so many options for customizing my card I was able to insert 5 different pictures which was perfect for individual portraits of each member of our family (including the dogs!). Minted also gives you the option to have them go ahead and print the recipient's addresses on your envelopes! If you are sending out a bunch of cards that would be so helpful! We decided to do it ourselves because we still haven't decided who all we need to send cards to.

I plan on framing the front side of the card and hanging it in our living room on our gallery wall. The theme of our living room is travel/maps so it will be a perfect addition!

Now for the exciting part! Minted has graciously offered to give one of my reader's a $125 credit to their site! You can use that credit to buy your Christmas cards OR Minted sells some beautiful art from independent artists if you are looking to spruce up a room in your house. I am particularly fond of this print, this one, and this one.

Enter below to win a $125 credit to Minted! A winner will be chosen at random on 10/31/15!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Do you do Christmas Cards? Have you ever tried Minted before? 

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia! I was so pleased with how they turned out!

      Delete
  2. Hey; so excited for the holiday season! Love your cards; and if I won I would totally buy cards too. I loooove sending "snail mail" and I send like 75 Christmas cards each year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I couldn't follow you on here bc it asked for a bloglovin address and I don't have one. I did all the entries except that one.

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness! You send out a TON of cards! We only do around 20-30!

      Delete
  3. These look seriously amazing! I'm a procrastinator sometimes, too - especially around the holidays. With presents to wrap and meals to plan, I usually put off our Christmas cards until the last minute. Your Minted cards are so beautifully done - I think we may have to make some of our own this year! What a great way to share baby's photos with family for the holidays! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! We never did Christmas Cards until last year after Landry is born. It is a great way to give more distant family a little update! My favorite Christmas cards to receive are the ones with pictures of family so I love sending them too!

      Delete
  4. i love the "swift fox" art print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is cute! I love foxes and that painting is done so well!

      Delete
  5. I would use the gift to pick up wedding invitations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my it would help so much with wedding invitations! It is crazy how quick the cost of them can add up!

      Delete
  6. I would use the prize to purchase home decor or artwork from Minted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized the beautiful art work and home decor they had but now I am wanting so many pieces!

      Delete
  7. I would use it for birth announcements! I'm expecting a baby girl in January. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! That would be a perfect way to use the credits!

      Delete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...