Friday, September 18, 2015

Wonderful Web Round Up


I am SO ready for the weekend. I feel like this has been the longest week! Daniel and I are camping in the backyard tonight because we're too nervous to take Landry real camping! She will be asleep in her room while make a little fire and enjoy the cool fall evening! Ok, onto the links!

Instagram envy... I totally experience it! So many people I follow seem to have their life so much more together than me so I love this photo series that shows the truth behind Instagram. We are all just showing a neat little square of our life.

I've been agonizing for YEARS over buying a Kavu bag. I recently saw a lady walking around with this buffalo plaid one and I think I need it!

Thrive Blog Conference tickets went on sale and I am agonizing over wanting to go so bad but also not having room in the budget to go! I want to catch up with all my lovely friends from Texas Style Council!

I recently read almost all of the Motherhood Around the World series on Cup of Jo. Highly recommend checking some of them out to compare cultures!

This past week has greeted us with cooler temps in the morning and evenings which have me dreaming of crisp fall days. This thermos would be perfect for taking hot coffee to the park while laying on a blanket watching Landry play.

I've been wanting to try overnight oats for awhile, seems so easy and quick. Here are some great, easy recipes.

As some of y'all might have seen on Instagram, Landry's new favorite hobby is jumping in puddles! She loves playing in the rain. With it getting cooler I need to invest in some rain boots. Of course I am eying these TOMS rain boots for her!


What are your plans for the weekend? Anything interesting you've found around the web?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...