Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Bucket List


I feel like this fall is going to be a jam packed with all the things! I am determined to squeeze in as much fun as possible now through November. Once December hits life gets so busy with the holidays and then January comes and it is so cold. I am determined to make the most out of these next couple of months!

Attend the Maiedae Mixer in Rome, GA: October 4
Attend Carolina Balloon Fest: October 16-18
Vacation in the Shenandoah Valley at Massanutten Resort: October 18-25
Attend Halloween Spooktacular Downtown: October 30
Attend Hues & Brews in Lenoir, NC: November 7
Go to a Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze
Date Day to Asheville, NC
Go Hiking

Most of the things on my bucket list are centered around outdoor activities because I really want to soak up every minute of these nice cool fall weather. It is such a relief from the humidity and heat so I pretty much want to spend all my free time outdoors.

I plan on doing post after several of these activities and anything else that pops up that might be added. I didn't want to add too much stuff because I wanted to leave room for spontaneity and random fall fun!

The only thing I didn't add that I've been wanting to do is go to Raleigh, NC (our state capital) for a weekend. I am really wanting to check out some of the museums there and just have a little getaway. But I think budget wise we will have to wait. It would be a good winter trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...