Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Daily Wears 09.22.15








Can we talk about this wall? It is so much fun! Our art council recently commissioned an artist to paint it on the back of their building downtown. It adds such personality to the building. I do not, let me repeat, I do not typically take outfit pictures outside of the comfort of my own front/backyard. But this building has been calling to me and I knew I wanted to take some pictures in front of it. It was completely out of my comfort zone because the building is located on the corner of an intersection and it was right around 5:30 when every one was headed home from work so I knew people would see me. 

Also out of my comfort zone, wearing hats! I have a large head, like wear large/xl hats in men's sizes. For that reason I have never really been much of a hat person because I can't find the adorable women's hats to fit my big ole' noggin. However, I recently found out some of Old Navy's hats are sized s/m and l/xl so I decided to give it a shot and picked up this hat. And now I think I might be a hat person. Bad hair day, throw a hat on! I do feel like wearing a hat draws attention to myself (probably just in my head) so it makes me a little nervous but I am getting over my hat anxiety. 

I am so glad fall is really starting to make an appearance. The cooler weather is my jam right now, but come November I will probably be over it and ready for summer. So it goes...

Do y'all like hats? Where can I find other hats for women with big heads? 

Flannel: Old Navy (similar)
Tee: Old Navy 
Pants: Lane Bryant (similar)
Shoes: Old Navy
Hat: Old Navy (On sale!) 
Bag: Kenneth Cole via thredUP (sign up here for thredUP for $20 credit!) 
Geometric Bracelet: Gorjana via Rocksbox (sign up here for your first month free) 
Shine Bracelet: Rocksbox
Landry Bracelet: Etsy
Earrings: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox

2 comments:

  1. Looking SO darling, and yes, love that wall!! For fall, I want all the hats & plaid -- just so fun and gorg! Hope you're having a fab day, girly! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Yes I am loving this fall weather and clothing! Hope you are doing well!

      Delete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...