Friday, September 4, 2015

Daily Wears 09.04.15



I thought I would pop in really quick for an outfit post! Nothing fancy just what I wore today to run some errands around town. For the record, I changed into shorts because even though I am excited about finding some jeans that fit and I could afford it is still 93 degrees outside which means I refuse to wear pants! Also it's a little sneak into my fall capsule wardrobe. I am hoping to photograph everything this weekend and share with y'all my fall capsule wardrobe next week! Anyway here is what I am currently up to:

Currently...

reading: "Yes, Please" by Amy Poehler Daniel got it for me for Christmas and I finally am getting around to reading it (plus it's my goal to finish it this month!)

watching: I just started Hart of Dixie yesterday by myself. Daniel and I are watching the newest season of Criminal Minds on Netflix.

celebrating: Landry napping 2 times a day again! Remember when I posted about wanting structure and our new schedule? Well Landry decided she wasn't ready for only 1 nap, so we are back to two and I am singing hallelujah! She is such a happier/more pleasant baby when she is taking two naps.

eating: I stopped and got some of Lay's Southern Biscuit and Gravy chips from Subway (I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE). They are part of the taste challenge Lay's has going on and I am obsessed!

loving: The cooler temperature first thing in the morning. I have the fall fever something hard!

feeling: Excited! Labor Day weekend! We have NO plans which I love. 3 days of taking it easy and hanging out as our little family of three. It will be great!

wearing: Shirt: Hello Apparel Jeans: Old Navy Shoes: Birkenstocks Earrings: Target Bag: Kenneth Cole via Thred-Up (similar)

Do you have any big labor day plans? What are you currently up to? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...