Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wonderful Web Round Up



It's been awhile since I've shared some of my favorite picks from around the web so I think it is time to share some of the greatness from around the web.

Nicole of Writes Like A Girl is killing it with her wish lists! She recently shared some hats which helped me discover Brixton. I am loving this hat.

I recently discovered Half United in my search of companies that give back. They use old bullets to make jewelry and for every piece sold they provide a week of meals to a child in need. I am in love with their Sullivan Stack Necklace!

As y'all know, I am a HUGE Netflix fan so this Netflix workout seems right up my alley.

I am really wanting to get back into a routine with having a quiet time. Elizabeth from Oat & Oaks shares 5 resources for your quiet time.

Landry turns 1 this Friday!! I love this post with 18 Non-Toys Gifts for Children. As Landry gets older I really want us to focus less on excessive material things and more on experiences. I will definitely reference this list for future birthdays/Christmas.

Method Dressing is a very interesting concept and kind of fits into the capsule wardrobe idea. I think I lean towards the neutrals + statement piece way of dressing. How about you?

I made these sweet potato skins a few weeks ago and they were so delicious and tasty!!

And in case you might have missed here are some posts of mine: Shopping with a Purpose, Our Favorite Board Books, and Why We're Only Having One Child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...