Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Landry

Landry turns 1 today!!! I know I should be sad (and I am a little sad by how fast time is going) but overall I am stoked! We made it one year, we made it 11 months of the 12 me staying home with her and not only keeping her alive but it seems she is thriving!! Also I apologize in advance for picture overload but once I started I just couldn't stop!


























Baby girl, you rock my world! You are the bee's knees!! You are the jelly to my peanut butter!! You are everything special and magnificent! 

You are all my dreams coming to fruition and you are all the dreams you haven't even dared to dream. 

You are this precious little spirit that I have the honor of playing a part in raising and shaping. It has only just begun my dear little one but I can already tell it is going to be one heck of a ride!

Get ready my darling dearest because today is all about you (and so is Sunday when your actual party is)! Today is going to be filled library time, playgrounds, and possibly some frozen yogurt as a special birthday treat! I hope I can spend many birthdays with you celebrating in our own special little way.   

I love you more than I knew I was capable of! Now time to celebrate!

-Mommy




1 comments:

  1. Ditto to everything you said! She is our princess! Can't wait to celebrate with her and you and Daniel Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...