Monday, July 6, 2015

Daily Wears 07.06.15






Let me first start by saying that my tee is not part of my capsule wardrobe. Whew! It feels good to get that off my chest. :) Yesterday was my birthday and part of my birthday present from Daniel was the 3rd I drove down to Charlotte and got to stay at the Hyatt Place by myself for the night. I got up on the 4th and drove to Southpark Mall and did a little shopping with some birthday money I received from my Papa. 

I know I said no shopping during my capsule wardrobe but I found some great deals and I never get to go down and shop in Charlotte! This tee is exactly what I've been looking for too! A nice comfy 100% cotton tee. I also got this jacket from GAP for my fall capsule wardrobe ($10!!), this dress from GAP (wore for my birthday dinner), and this shirt from Old Navy (to replace my denim short-sleeve shirt as part of my capsule wardrobe). I will not be doing anymore clothing shopping until my fall capsule wardrobe but I am really pleased with these pieces that I got. 

Like I said, Daniel gave me the best gift for my birthday! Growing up as an only child I really value my alone time. Since having Landry I rarely have time where it is just me. So Daniel gave me 24 hours to myself. It was so nice to have time for me and go places without having a little one in tow. However, I missed them so much! Daniel also got me Amy Poehler's 'Yes Please' which I have been dying to read! 

To round out my birthday gifts I bought myself the NYX Wonder Stick (highlighter and bronzer in one!) and Joy William's new CD. I highly recommend both! I loved Joy Williams back in her Christian music days and of course The Civil Wars were fantastic. Her solo album helps fill the void from the sad demise of The Civil Wars. 

I had a wonderful actual birthday. Full of free firehouse subs, ice-cream cake, fro-yo, napping, and spending time with Daniel and Landry. 26 I am ready for you! 

Shirt- J.Crew
Vest- Target
Shorts- Old Navy (similar)
Bag- Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar) via Twice
Necklace- The Giving Keys
Bracelets- Etsy, Alex and Ani, Kate Spade c/o Tagspire 



1 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect ke you had a great weekend and Birthday! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...