Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Daily Wears 07.01.15






I've seen this dress on several bloggers. Both Nicole of Writes Like a Girl and Chelsea of Tea Talk have worn it and looked absolutely adorable in it. I never would have thought it would look good on me though. Both of those lovely ladies are shaped very different than me so when I saw the dress on clearance at Old Navy I hesitated. I'm so glad I went with my gut and tried it on because it is so comfy and works for my body shape too!

I love this vest. It makes the perfect completer piece when I want something to just spice up an outfit. This dress is adorable by itself but the vest just gives it a little something extra. While we were at the beach I also used the vest as a cover up. I love piece that can serve multiple purposes.

It is now officially my birth month, I love July! Independence Day is by far my favorite holiday. Growing up we always had a big cookout at my Nana and Pawpaw's house and would have tons of friends and family over to eat. I hated most holidays growing up, it was always about people out doing the others with presents and arguing over who got to see who when. But 4th of July? It was never about all of that. It was about celebrating our country, eating food, swimming, having fun, and fireworks. My birthday is the 5th so it adds to the fun on the 4th. And Landry's birthday is the 31st!

What's your favorite month? Favorite holiday?

Dress- Old Navy
Vest- Target
Bag- Kenneth Cole via Twice (similar)
Shoes- Saltwater Sandals
Necklace- The Giving Keys
Bracelets- Alex and Ani, Kate Spade, Etsy

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit. Happy Birthday a few days early. You share a birthday with my grandson. Tks. for sharing. I LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...