Monday, June 15, 2015

Playlist of My Life- Songs of Summer


As you know music is my love language. Naturally I had to make a playlist for our trip down to the beach. My Songs of Summer if you will. Not every song is necessarily about summer or the beach but for some reason they just make me feel like summer when I listen to them.

Naturally, the majority of Kenny Chesney songs could be put on this list but I decided to just stick with Summertime. Also several Zac Brown Band songs could be added, but I decided to limit myself.  For some reason songs about being young and wild automatically make me think of summer. I think because summer feels so carefree and filled with possibilities. It is the time to try new things and maybe be a tad bit reckless. ;)

Landry and I came to the beach yesterday to stay with Daniel's parents. Daniel is coming down Wednesday and we will be down here till next Tuesday.  I have posts lined up for everything other day while I am out of town but I will not be as active on social media! Feel free to leave comments or email if you have any questions or need anything. I am so excited to decompress and enjoy over a week vacation!!!

What are some of your favorite summer songs? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...