Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Dear









It's this guy's birthday. He turns the big 26, which in case you didn't know means in North Carolina he can now drive a boat without a license. I have loved spending your 25th year with you. Seeing you become a dad has been such a privilege of mine. You are fantastic with Landry and you can see how much she loves and adores you. Every time I see you with her I am reminded of how lucky am to be yours and you mine. Thank you for being born because I wouldn't want to raise a family and grow old with any one but you. I love you so much sweetie! Enjoy your special day and get excited about a tasty dinner with dessert when you get home tonight! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...