Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Daily Wears 06.10.15








I wore this outfit last week to Winston-Salem for my Papa's b-day dinner. And this dress is the the most comfy dress. Baggy and loose fitting and it has pockets. I am all about dresses with pockets! If you follow me on instagram you saw my post about these birkenstocks. I got them for $20.00 on poshmark and they were practically new. I was beyond stoked! I know I've already sang poshmark's praises but I can't recommend them enough. I first started using it as a seller but I have become a buyer and very pleased with my purchases and ease of use. Use my code PQZZN to receive a $5.00 credit to your account when you sign up/download the app. 

This outfit just feels very me. Put together but not fussy and earth tones. I also love that the stripes hide messes better than solid colors. I feel like I am constantly covered in food or drool or something sticky so it is so important for my outfits to hide all the uh-ohs. What is it with babies and kids constantly being sticky? I don't get it! Somehow Landry just always have sticky feeling hands. Yuck! 

This week seems to be dragging on. Yesterday I woke up and swore it was the weekend; I was really disappointed to discover I was very wrong. I feel like my brain is already on vacation (we leave for the beach next Wednesday). I am struggling to be productive or get anything I need to done, like deep cleaning the house. I'm hoping I can get my butt in gear today! 

Any suggestions on how to get motivated? Any one else feel like this week is dragging?

This is not a sponsored post by poshmark. I just really really love the company and want y'all to know about them! 

Dress- GAP
Vest- Old Navy via poshmark (similar)
Bag- Fossil (similar)
Necklace- Eleventh Avenue
Bracelets- Alex and Ani, Kate Spade c/o Tagspire, & Etsy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...