Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Wears 06.02.15






If you follow me on instagram you saw this outfit minus the vest this weekend. I started wearing my summer capsule wardrobe Saturday because I just couldn't wait any longer! I've never been a huge stripes person but I really am feeling it right now.

I apologize for the less than stellar photos. It became super windy and a storm started as Daniel was taking these pictures. I love thunderstorms, the thunder and lightening is so powerful but also so comforting. When I was a kid in the summer when a storm would start and the rain would pour down I would run outside to stand in it. Water has always been so comforting to me and just felt right. Even now if I get super upset or if I am sick I will sit in the shower and just let the water pour over me. It makes me feel a million times better.

I feel like the next few months are crazy! As I posted about earlier today it is my Papa's birthday today! Moo's (our dog) birthday is the 4th, Daniel's is the 8th, and my Pawpaw's is the 10th. We go to the beach on the 17th, Father's Day is the 21st while we are at the beach. Daniel's sister's b-day is the 29th, then my absolute favorite holiday is Independence Day. My birthday is July 5th and then Landry turns one on July 31st! My goal is to try to actually be present and enjoy everything going on. It seems like time is just going too fast and I love summer so I really want to enjoy every moment. 

Ok so this post ended up kind of going everywhere but that is where my mind goes! 

What do y'all have planned for the summer? 

Top- GAP (similar
Vest- Old Navy via Poshmark (similar)
Shorts- Target
Shoes- TOMS (similar)
Bag- Amazon
Necklace- Target (similar)
Earrings- Target (similar


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...