Monday, May 18, 2015

Share Your Story

Image c/o Rachel Tenny

Today I am sharing my story/journey with depression over on my friend/sorority sister Rachel Tenny's blog. She had a great post on how everyone is just wanting to be heard. In order to further that mission she asked for readers to send in their story. She is also doing painting a quote from the story which I think is so beautiful and inspirational! Rarely do I share my story of depression in its entirety but when I read Rachel's invitation to email her our stories I just felt the pulling at my heart to do so. 

Head over to Rachel's blog and follow along as people share their story and maybe make the decision to share your's. 

3 comments:

  1. That was so beautifully written, thank you for sharing your story <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and so strong! Love you so much, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...