Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Daily Wears 05.27.15




Tee-shirt and skirts, the best outfit combo for looking put together but in reality being super comfortable! I don't know if I am going to keep this skirt in my capsule wardrobe for the summer. I feel like I haven't worn it as much as I thought I would. It is also a little shorter than I am comfortable wearing when I am out with Landry. Mom life = constantly picking up things! And this skirt is not very conducive to doing so. But I love the polka dots and the light weight material. We shall see! 

My hair looks extra frizzy in these pictures but Olivia Pitman suggested I try Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque after I posted about my hair care routine... BEST HAIR MASK EVER! My curls looked better after using it than they have since having Landry. What is it with your hair going crazy after you have a baby?? My curls are not nearly as bouncy or spirally as they used to be. Anyway going check out the Macadamia Natural Oil mask. I found it for super cheap at TJMaxx. 

Ok, so since y'all have been helpful (THANK YOU OLIVIA ABOUT THE HAIR MASK!) I have a new question. You see my bag pictured? I love my fossil crossbody! My Pawpaw bought it for me 7 years ago when we were at the beach. It is well loved and seen it's better days. But I have not been able to find a decent priced replacement that meets my criteria. 
  • I have to have a crossbody bag because otherwise I will sit my bag down somewhere I lose it (have done it numerous times). 
  • I need tanish-brown, it matches black, brown, and navy blue so best color out there. 
  • I love the front pocket on my current bag, I stick my cell phone in there and don't have to search for it. 
  • I also would like at least one pocket on the inside. 
  • And here is the kicker, I would like something under $50 but doesn't look cheap. I just can't afford another fossil bag right now. 
So there is my requirements. If anyone has any suggestions please comment and let me know! Or email me or facebook or instagram or twitter. I'm desperate here people!! 

What do you look for in a bag? What's your go-to outfit combo to feel put together? 


Shirt- Bodhicitta
Vest- JcPenney (similar)
Skirt- Old Navy
Bag- Fossil (similar)
Shoes- TOMS
Earrings- Target (similar)
Bracelet- Target (similar)
Lipstick- LAQA&Co



6 comments:

  1. your hair is to-die-for! if that is frizzy, then may we all be blessed with such frizziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side ;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that skirt and remember, you won't ALWAYS be picking up Landry and other things.....I would hang on to that one......your hair looks absolutely gorgeous! GREAT pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Jane! It might just need to be set aside for another time!

      Delete
  3. You should check zulily for a new bag. I noticed some cute crossbody bags this morning, but they were closer to $80. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion Claire! For some reason I always forget about zulily! :P

      Delete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...