Friday, May 22, 2015

Daily Wears 05.22.15 featuring Tagspire








So this is what I was going to wear on our date night last night but then we made the better decision to go kayaking. I will share more with you Monday all about our anniversary evening! If you follow me on instagram you already got a little sneak peak!

Ok so you might have noticed on my second picture some funny little icons. They are tags that lead you to similar or the same items I am wearing all thanks to an awesome new site/app Tagspire.

I know you are wondering what the heck is this Tagspire that I keep mentioning. Let me explain...

Are you ever on instagram or facebook or any social media site and you see someone post an awesome picture and you wonder "where can I find those shoes?" or "I LOVE that couch, where could I find one similar?" Tagspire takes all the guess work out of the equation! It is an online community for ANYONE (not just bloggers) to tag pictures with the products shown or something similar. Your pictures are uploaded to your collections on the Tagspire site/app. You don't have to have a blog to post them to. The even bigger plus is if anyone purchases something you've tagged you make a commission off of it! It's a win-win for everyone!

Tagspire is truly a one-stop shop, you can find inspiration, reviews, and exact products. I am also so excited to be featured as their first Tagsetter! If you want to head over to the Tagspire blog and check out their interview with me that would be awesome! Also come find me on tagspire, brittanykdeal. Follow me so I can follow you back, I love finding new inspiration. I look forward to connecting.

Let me know if you have any questions! Have you tried Tagspire yet? 

*This is not a sponsored post. The opinions stated are 100% my own. I am just super stoked about what Tagspire is doing! 

Dress- Old Navy (similar)
Scarf- Gift (similar)
Shoes- Salt Water Sandals
Camera Bag- Amazon
Sunglasses- Amazon (similar)
Lipstick- LAQA & CO in Menatour (purple)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...