Friday, April 10, 2015

Horizon Organic's Macaroni and Cheese






Since Landry started eating solid foods Daniel and I have both been more aware of the food we are putting into our bodies and hers. We started with buying grass-fed beef and pork and have slowly started adding more organic and less processed foods to our diet. So when Horizon Organic reached out to me offering to send me some of their new mac and cheese to try I had to say yes! 

I've always been a Velveeta mac and cheese kind of girl but when I took a look at all the chemicals in it I did not feel comfortable feeding it to my daughter. I have bought some other organic mac and cheese and Landry was fine with it but I wasn't as crazy about it. The organic brands I tried just didn't have that delicious taste to them, very bland. 

I think I have finally found the perfect macaroni and cheese with Horizon! Also Horizon's website has the Mac-N-Ator which has some great recipes for spicing up your plain macaroni. I took the Organic Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese and cooked it per the box's directions. I added some sautéed garlic, onions, and green bell peppers. It was so delicious! I loved it and so did Landry. She gobbled it up as you can see! 

My only problem with Horizon's Mac and Cheese is the fact that nowhere in my town sells it :( 

What's your favorite food? Have you made any switches to organic lately? 


*I received samples of Horizon Organic's Macaroni and Cheese free of charge with no strings attached. They did not require me to write any review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...