Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daily Wears 04.09.15





I have a new blog header! What do you think? I had decided I wanted to incorporate some color but still keep it simple. I am pretty pleased with it for now! 

You want to hear a secret? My skirt is actually a dress!! I love this maxi dress but it is sleeveless and a little low cut which does not equal running errands with a baby. So I folded the top part down and tucked it in and threw a shirt on top. Voila, skirt! 

My Saltwater sandals are some of my favorite shoes! I bought them a couple of years ago and they can handle anything: rain, pool, and beach! AND they mold to your feet. Sometimes sandals rub my feet funny but I have no issues with these. I wear them constantly once warm weather hits. I can't wait till next spring because I WILL be buying Landry a pair. The toddler Saltwater Sandals are perfect. 

Can a leaf be someone's favorite shape? Because it would be mine! In college my Big in my sorority went to Russia and brought back these simple leaf necklace. I love the design and Landry loves to play with it/chew on it. I love leaves so much there is even one on my engagement ring! All things leaves!! 

Skirt/dress- Belk (similar)
Top- Kohls (similar)
Belt- Target (similar)
Necklace- Gift (similar)
Bracelets- Alex & Ani, Kate Spade c/o Tagspire, Etsy

What are some ways creative ways you use your clothes? 

2 comments:

  1. Love the bracelets...i could never figure out how to create cute stacks :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt and I love the header! Found your blog through Still Being Molly. I host a fashion link up every Wednesday (still live) so stop by if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...