Thursday, March 26, 2015

Snapshots

I've had every intention of writing a recap of my time in Texas. But instead I have spent my week catching up on kisses and snuggles with Landry, playing with my pups, spending time with Daniel, recovering from a head cold, and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. 

In all honesty I have attempted but the words just are not there yet. Simply stating what happened over the weekend seems to diminish what the weekend truly meant to me. At the same time trying to find the words to describe how the weekend made me felt, what it taught me, well that seems near impossible. Like no one who wasn't there will not get it. However, tonight after Landry goes to bed I am going to sit at my desk and really take the time to synthesize the weekend. 

So for today I leave you with some snapshots of life lately. If you follow me on Instagram or are my family/friends on Facebook you might have already seen some of these pictures! 






What have you been up to lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...