Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Best Brother!!

This is my brother, Peyton and today he is turning 7! How have 7 years passed?? It's crazy! There is a 19 year age difference between my brother and me but let me tell you, he's one cool kid.

I hate that I will be missing your birthday party this year because I will be in Texas. But I hope you have a blast at your Lego themed Birthday Party and eat lots of cake for me! I never imagined I would have a sibling, especially not one as great as you! Daniel, Landry, and I love you lots and can't wait to see you soon!

I apologize for the picture overload but this boy is just too cute! I had to share all the adorable photos from over the years.













1 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 7! Wasn't he just born?!? Happy birthday, Peyton!

    ReplyDelete

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...