Monday, March 9, 2015

Daily Wears 03.09.15









Excuse my very beginner pictures. I just got my first DSLR camera and I have no idea what I am doing! haha I got a Nikon D3100. It's red and lovely and I think we are going to get along very nicely.

I wore this outfit a last week when it was it was in the 70s to meet a friend for coffee! Yay for dresses with no tights. I am officially over winter, even if winter isn't over. March is practically spring which is practically summer so I am on summer vacation over here. Sound good?

I love denim and chambray. It's my go to outfit. This dress is so stinking comfortable and it hides my post-partum bump pretty nicely. My Minnetonka moccasins are soft as butter (well what I imagine butter would feel like if you stuck your feet in it, which I haven't done... yet). Pretty much this outfit is pjs!

My fossil purse is several years going strong. Like since freshmen year of college so around 8 years old. I have bought purses to replace it but they never compare. This is spacious enough without being too big and I am all about a cross-body. Otherwise I lay my purse down somewhere. 

I carry both my purse and diaper bag with me wherever I go. Usually I will leave the diaper bag in the car and just carry my purse inside unless I know I am going to be wherever I am for a while. Also this diaper bag is the best! It converts from a messenger bag to a backpack which is perfect! And it doesn't look like a diaper bag which is extra nice in my opinion. 

I have always been a little afraid of lipstick. I am much more natural with my makeup and lipstick just kind of screamed "HERE I AM" to me. And I wasn't sure if I wanted that attention. However, since becoming a mom, it is my go-to for feeling a little more put together than I am. One of my best friends was really who inspired me to try out some different shades and find something that works for me. 

Dress- Old Navy
Vest- JcPenney (similar)
Purse- Fossil (similar)
Shoes- c/o Minnetonka
Bracelet- Alex and Ani 
Bracelet- Etsy
Diaper Bag- Etsy
Lipstick- LAQA & Co

What are your go-tos for feeling put together? Are you as ready for spring as me? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...