Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Daily Wears 03.04.15



So this is basically what you can find me wearing if I am not in pjs, yoga pants or leggings. So what I should say is this is what you will rarely find me wearing. :)

In a previous life I worked retail. I should have blogged back then because I was much more adventuresome with my style and was dressed up most days. Then I got a job wearing scrubs/found out I was pregnant and it was down hill from there. haha

Since becoming a mom I am all about looking put together but comfy! That means a lot more natural fabrics and simpler outfit combos. 

Scarves are my friends, they automatically make me feel put together. The bigger the better! Super cozy and makes for a great pillow if the need arises. Also if you get drooled on the scarf is perfect for covering it up or wiping up the mess.

And yes, I am wearing denim-on-denim, rocking the Canadian tuxedo. No apologies made! 




Jacket- Target (similar)
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Minnetonka
Scarf- Groopdealz (similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...