Monday, March 2, 2015

Daily Wears 03.02.15


If we're being honest (which I want to be) I didn't wear this today. I wore this Saturday. Whew! I feel better getting that off my chest. Also I apologize for my less than stellar image quality. Luckily my real camera will be here tomorrow and all the pictures will be prettier! Yay!!

Oh the weekend, it's never long enough! Saturday Daniel helped a friend from work move (claps for Daniel making some friends!). Landry and I adventured out to TJ Maxx and Joanne's Fabric to pick up a couple of things.

Let me tell you the amount on times my daughter gets called a boy! I know this is common but it can get annoying. Especially when you have little old ladies that tell you "Well maybe if you didn't dress her in such neutral colors people would know she is a girl." Well, Saturday we are at Joanne's fabric and for once Landry is wearing a pink dress and a pink hat. A lady comes up and says she loves HIS hat and asks "he's a boy, right?" Seriously? Can't win for losing! 

I digress, Sunday we drove to meet Daniel's parents for lunch in a small town about 45 minutes from our house. We had the most delicious family style lunch! Amazing food! Then haircuts for Daniel and me. Of course I told the lady just barely cut any off and she cut way more. But that's life when you go to Great Clips! 

Ok, so back to my outfit. I don't know how fashion bloggers do it! First off, holy moly it was cold outside so I was not taking pictures outside. Second, the dogs decided to take part and then Landry wanted to join in on the fun. So I guess I need to schedule outfits around pretty days and nap time ;) I included outfit details at the bottom.


Probably should work on my poses too because it turns awkward real quick. 




Jacket- Target (similar)
Sweater- Gap (similar)
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Toms
Bag- Tommy Hilfiger (similar
Earrings- Groopdealz (similar

What did you do this weekend? Any suggestions of being less awkward for pictures? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...