Friday, March 9, 2012

Miracles Do Happen

Ok so as I have said before I have given up shopping for lent. And let me tell you, it has been HARD!! I have been just going online and filling up shopping carts full of everything I want and then closing out the site and breathing a sigh of relief.

There is a few things helping with my shopping withdraws.



Daniel bought me a pair of shoes. The sandals on my wish list from Target! 



For Valentine's Day Daniel ordered me a pair of Toms. Well when I got them they ran a size big, so I had to send them back to exchange them :( But on a happy note I am now waiting for them to come in so it is kind of like shopping but not really.


And the biggest thing getting me through me giving up shopping for lent?? I won Ruche's Enchantment Giveaway. Which means I got a $75 gift card to use at Ruche for a post I did on their new lookbook.


Because I have no self-control I have already spent every penny of my gift card... Here's what I bought!

The Sweet Caroline Curvy Plus Dress and the Hawthorne Curvy Plus Midi Skirt. I will have to post pictures once I get them!! 

Any recent purchases you are excited about?
How is lent going for anyone that it doing it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...