Thursday, March 8, 2012

Commercials can Actually be Amazing

You know when you go to the movies and how now in days not only are there previews (which I LOVE) but there are now commercials before the previews?

Yeah I hate that. I do not come to the movies to see commercials. If I wanted commercials I would sit at home on my own couch probably pantless watching tv (what? I like comfort!)

However, the last time I went to the movies there was the most amazing commercial! It was for Chipotle, which I have never eaten at but now vow to do based on their commercial. It actually made me tear up. It is such a great commercial that speaks volumes (without really speaking) about living a sustainable life.



What did you think? 
Did it move you as much as it did me or am I just a baby?
And what about Willie Nelson's version of The Scientist? AMAZING (in my opinion)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hello there! Let's continue the conversation...